Funders & Partners
We are deeply grateful to the individual, foundation, government, and corporate supporters who provide critical financial resources for our work.
Special thanks to these
foundation & business supporters...
Bangor Savings Bank Foundation
Casco Federal Credit Union
East Fork Mask Collective
Lebel & Harriman
Prescott Jamieson Murphy Law Group
Urban Farm Fermentory
Van Otterloo Family Foundation
Virginia Hodgkins Somers Foundation
Violence Prevention Network
Maine Boys to Men is a proud member of the Violence Prevention Network (VPN), a collaborative of violence prevention programs based in Cumberland County, Maine. Together, these programs represent a K–12 approach to violence prevention programming for schools, with the objective of providing age-appropriate educational and co-curricular programming for students to address issues related to exposure to violence.
Our VPN partners include:
- Civil Rights Team Project, Office of the Attorney General
- Family Crisis Services (including YAAPP: Young Adult Abuse Prevention Program)
- GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network, Southern ME Chapter
- Portland Defending Childhood
- Prevention. Action.Change.
- SARSSM: Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine
- Speak About It
- University of Southern Maine (Prof. Julie Alexandrin)
- Hardy Girls Healthy Women
The following partners collaborate with us in numerous ways to ensure that our programs are available and accessible to a variety of audiences.
- In Her Presence
- Portland Community Squash
- Scarborough School District
- Portland Public Schools
- South Portland School District
- Baxter Academy
- RSU Windham Raymond Schools
- Westbrook Partners for Prevention
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Wabanaki Women’s Coalition
- Kennebunk High School
- Day One
- The Opportunity Alliance