Turning the Tides of Male Violence in Maine
Build your understanding of the root causes of male violence and self-harm in this two-hour online introductory workshop. Learn how to identify and interrupt the beliefs and behaviors that can lead to violence, and better understand how Maine Boys to Men is working with young people and youth-serving adults to build safer communities.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn more about the programs Maine Boys to Men facilitates across Maine and how those workshops help creates environments where people of all genders are equally valued, respected, and safe. After this workshop, you might
- Decide to bring one of our youth programs to your school or camp
- Integrate tools learned into your role as a youth-serving adult or parent
- Bring our Training Institute to your community
Maine Boys to Men is a recognized leader in changing the culture of boy and male violence in Maine and New England. Join us to find out how you can be part of what we believe is the most important work for our world right now.
These workshops will be held online on
- Friday, November 18, from noon to 2:00 p.m. eastern time
- Friday, January 20, from noon to 2:00 p.m. eastern time