We currently seek an Administrative Operations Manager to join our team of people courageously committed to ending male violence and self-harm. The Administrative Operations Manager (AOM) will be an integral part of our program expansion plans as we strengthen our operational systems, tools, and processes for improved efficiency and continued growth. This position reports directly to the executive director.
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to
- Assess organizational processes and work with the executive director to prioritize projects that improve operational effectiveness.
- Lead operational processes and any improvement projects in collaboration with staff members, contractors, and volunteers.
- Maintain various organizational and operational policies and procedure manuals; propose changes as necessary in response to developing organizational needs, new legislation, and/or best practices.
- Assure that all records, both online and physical, are confidentially and securely maintained and archived.
- Assist with the exploration, implementation, and management of technology solutions to support the needs of a rapidly growing and expanding organization, including to states beyond Maine.
Further details are available here. The deadline to apply is February 3, 2023, 5:00 p.m. EST.